Friday, October 30, 2009
Backyard Campout
One night about half way through September Dakota and Aurie were feeling brave and decided they were going to sleep out in the backyard. They wanted to put the tent up but it's huge so I wouldn't let them (mean mom). I did let them use the air mattress though. They were so cute, and set everything up themselves. They also went to bed and weren't scared at all.
And then the sprinklers. About 3 a.m. the sprinklers came on, I had been up about a half an hour earlier with Dustin and hadn't been able to go back to sleep. I heard them come on and jumped out of bed and got them inside before they got too wet. Aurie said she thought it was raining so she covered her head with the covers, Dakota said she thought Aurie wet the bed so she was trying to scoot away. It was pretty funny they even laughed. So anyway here's where they ended up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Our Wonderful Missionaries
This is Sister Schilling and Sister Panganiban, they have taught the missionary lessons to Kayla and Aurie, and prepared Kayla to be baptized. Kayla was baptized March 14, 2009. Thank you so much sisters!!





No comments:
Post a Comment